Thursday 25 March 2021

Sitting at the front of the gate

 The sun was bright and sparkly. I could hear the cars on the road, waiting at the front gate. People in their cars winding up the windows as they drive past us. I gaze at the glitchy sign trying to forget about the rocks underneath me. A police man in a mufty car pulls up on the opposite side of the riad. He gets out of the car and everyone waves and starts saying “hi!” i can here 2 vague dog barks from behind me. The smell of lynx gradually drifts under my nose. “2 more minutes” The teacher yells. Students from Otaki College run in through the gate. I think they wree doing a block run for P. All of a sudden we were heading back inside. I found an old fanta box on the foot path so I put it on my shoe. Zahrn found an old crusty dusty gumboot and he threw it at my face. “Ow” I said as I was hysterically laughing. We walked back to class and started writing our stories.


Ōtaki College


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.