Tuesday 9 March 2021

Netflix & Disney

 

Hi everyone! this is my *get creative task for this fortnight. I have made a netflix and disney+ slide with my friend bijou. I was in charge of netflix and Bijou was in charge of disney+. This slide includes some facts about netflix and disney and also some recommendations. I have also done a class vote so make sure to tell me which one you would rather, Netflix or Disney+

*Get creative is a period in the day that we get to let loose and be creative. Our teacher has made it so we can do anything from Minecraft to animal profiles and passion projects. I hope you enjoy looking at my Get creative tasks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.