Thursday 11 March 2021

Royal Flush Card Game

 Royal Flush Card Game

Why were we outside for a writing assignment? We were all standing in a circle on the courts. I noticed that the  teacher was holding a deck of cards. I could here the cicadas all around me. The sun was hot and the clouds looked like big fluffy pillows. “Spades, Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs”. Mrs Tennant was sorting us into teams. We were playing a game! This was a bit of a treat. I was so excited to play a game for s writing task. I knew right after we started playing that we would have to write a recount, how boring! I was in a team with Zoe, Kate and Charlie. As she starts explaining the rules I get pumped to play the game. “Ready, set, GO!”


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nevaeh, I really liked how you described the clouds as big fluffy pillows and the noise of the cicadas. It was fun being in your team. Next time maybe you could write a bit more about your surroundings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.