Wednesday 3 March 2021

Introducing me!

Hi my name is Nevaeh, I am a year 8 student at Otaki College. I am 12 years old. 

My favourite colours are purple blue and pink. My favourite sports are Netball and Cheer leading. My favourite subject in school are Dance and Drama, Home Economics, Art, Music and Sewing. My favourite movies are the Harry Potter series and the Titanic. 

I am looking forward to sharing my learning on this platform. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and don’t forget to leave me a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.