Friday 2 July 2021

Our Rocket Launching!!

 

For the last term we have been looking at rockets. We looked at how to make bottle rockets. We all got to choose groups for our rockets. In my group was Chloe, Danielle, Summer, Bijou, Zoe and me. We first did a test flight to measure our rocket psi (pressure) and our water measurements. Then we started to create our rockets. Today we did the last flight and it was a competition of who could get theirs the highest. What do you know about rockets? Do you have any interest in rockets?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.