Friday 7 May 2021

My 15 minute writing challenge!

 I’m sitting here worrying about nothing, well that’s what my mum tells me. I’m walking around the waiting room at the dentist. I can feel a sweat drop dripping down my face. I am absolutely freaking out. Surely I’m not the only kid that hates the dentist. I’ve already been for a checkup, now I’m on the emergency list. I mean, I look after my teeth and all so whats wrong? After I get my teeth ripped out and drilled in, maybe I can get a milk shake. I guess that’s the only good thing about going to the dentist, when my parents feel sorry for me cause I’m in so much pain so they treat me with good food and movies. My brother literally never brushes his teeth and apparently he still has better teeth than me. I eat healthy (sort of) but you should see all the junk food he eats. I always cried at the dentist cause I am a massive sook. Last time I went to the dentist I had perfect teeth, but now I guess we turned on the wrong path. I have heard that root canals hurt like crazy so that just makes me even more nervous. I have been working myself up all day about this appoinment and I am going absolutely insane. I think that’s the reason that I haven’t been very focused. The door opens and my dentist comes out. “Nevaeh Lawton, I’m ready to see you now”. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nevaeh, I like the way you really let us know how you feel. I hate the dentist! What flavour milkshake is your favourite?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.